There’s Nothing Like Cool Ocean Breezes to Set Things Right!
One thing is for certain, our recent stay-at-home mandate has given us all time to more fully appreciate the gift of fresh air, the pleasure of freely exploring the great outdoors and the excitement of greeting our fellow campers (safely of course!)
So, Let’s Get Things off to a Great Start!
WE’RE OFFERING 3 AMAZING SPECIALS
Our team is working very diligently to ensure that our property is clean and well-maintained in accordance with all CDC guidelines, along with guidelines by local and state authorities. Our top priority is your comfort and peace of mind during your stay with us. So, bring the family and let the fun begin!
Book 2 nights, get the 3rd night free.
Get $75 off our weekly rate. (when you stay 7 nights)
Get $150 off the 1st month
of your long-term stay. (1-month minimum stay required)
- Offer expires June 30, 2020.
- Excludes holidays & glamping.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Credit applied at check-in.
Pardon Our Dust as We Make Room for Bigger and Better Things!
We’re excited to announce that Oceanside RV Resort is getting an exciting new makeover! As things begin to open up in California, you’ll have so much fun to look forward to at our sunny beachside resort.
Here are the projects in the works:
- Pool with new decking, plaster and tile
- New resort style pool patio furniture
- Fiber optic cable at all sites
- 50amp electrical service
- Bathroom remodels
- Clubhouse / game room remodel
- Fitness center remodel
- New community fire pit
- Built-in community gas barbecues
- New landscaping and fencing
Completed projects you can now enjoy
- Laundry rooms with new washer and dryers
- New bathhouse with spa like finishes
- New vinyl fencing and outdoor lighting
- Upgraded sewer infrastructure
Why Do Folks Return to Oceanside RV Park?
Take it from Tracy!
“Always lovely to stay here, I love listening to the ocean at night as the waves null you to sleep. The new owners have done a wonderful job taking care of the place.”
-Tracy Treppa, Google